What to expect.
- Everyone is welcome. You don’t have to be a Christian. But if you’re not, we hope you won’t stay that way for long.
- The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. Dress is casual.
- You will not be singled out as a visitor. There is a visitor card in the seat back pocket if you desire to fill one out. If you fill one out we won’t call unless you specifically ask us to. We’ll just send you a welcome in the mail.
- There are classes for children through grade 5 during the preaching portion of the service. Background checks have been done on all workers.
- There will be great music utilizing guitars, drums, keyboard etc. Most people sing, some worship with expressions such as raising their hands. You can participate at whatever level you feel comfortable. No pressure, just be yourself.
- There will be prayer. No one will call on you to pray out loud. But we believe God hears and answers prayer so we will pray at various times throughout the service.
- There will be teaching out of the Bible, focused on Jesus. It will be practical and relatable. You will be challenged in a positive way to become devoted to God.
- There will be an offering during the service. You will never be pressured to give. If you’re visiting, please don’t worry about giving. Instead, fill out a connect card and drop that in the basket instead so we can drop you a card to say Hi. Giving is for regular attenders who support the mission of Northstar Church.
- If you have any questions while at Northstar, visit our Info Center.